But now I'm left with the question: What are my goals for 2015? I'm not going to lie, since graduating, I've been kind of stumbling along in life. I really like my current job, but I'm struggling to figure out if it's something I want to do as a career or if I should continue to chase my original dream of working and living overseas. I think in 2014, I came to a compromise with myself - that I would keep my current job, but at the same time, apply for opportunities overseas. No opportunities actually came up, but I took the faithful leap of applying for a program to teach overseas in November. This month, I should learn if I made it past the first round.
So, 2015? Well, here's a general list of what has gone through my mind in terms of goals and/or resolutions, whichever you wish to call it :)
- Read 200 Books! (In 2014, I read 103)
- Watch 7 new anime series
- Take the N1 test at some point during the year
- Get my driver's license
- Once the above is completed, buy a car.
- Exercise on a more regular basis
- Update my blog at least 3 times a month
- Write, write, write! The goals is to write something everyday, whatever it may be. Even if I end up drawing rather than actually writing.
- Apply to graduate school (if the overseas job doesn't work out...)
- Travel somewhere. Preferably, go to London, but anyplace works as long as you get a good vacation out of it :)
- Attend a play/opera/symphony performance. At least once. (I attended 2 in 2014 :D)
- Learn more French!
- Dive back into my Tobira textbook for a while.
That's it! Quite a few goals, but let's hope I can keep it up. Honestly, I'll be satisfied if I get half of these done xD I'll check in every 3 months and see how far I've gotten :D